We regularly run competitions to reward our reviewers for helping us create SeatPlan.
Our current competition is to win a pair of tickets to the Valentines Day (14th February) performance of ‘Henry V’ at the Noel Coward Theatre starring Jude Law. International heartthrob and Hollywood actor Jude Law has delighted critics in his portrayal of the British King who woos Princess Katherine of France and unites the two feuding nations. This bold production is the final show in the Michael Grandage Season at the Noel Coward and marks the end of this highly successful residency, and this is the perfect end to the year. Every seat review added to SeatPlan.co.uk before January 31st 2014 will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be notified here that day. Please see the full terms and conditions below. Good luck!
To enter the competition, add a review.
Here is our list of our past competitions, prizes and winners…
|31st January 2014||textonly|
|7th October 2013||Jenny, Emilylangan, EmilyDiver|
|15th August 2013||VeraBird,
|30th June 2013||WilliamBowden,
|31st May 2013||RayC, George14, Dan, Torialou, JizzyJane|
|30 April 2013||SiljeMari, Sarah, MissBlue, Grace, LukeTaylor|
|31 March 2013||SMK|
|28 Feb 2013||icclenomi|
|31 Jan 2013||KCsortea|
|21 Dec 2012||Kirsty B.|
Competition Terms and Conditions
- There is no upper limit on entries, the more seating reviews you write the greater your chance is of winning!
- Reviews are entered into the competition according to the date when they are first submitted. Deleting and then re-submitting your submission in an effort to be considered for multiple competitions will therefore not work!
- Prizes may not be substituted.
- Copied, duplicated, or false seating reviews are not accepted and may result in your membership being terminated.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can only be used by the winners on the specific days outlined in the competition rules. If the competition is for tickets to a specific date, these can not be exchanged or altered.